Friday, January 18, 2008

Junk

AbsolutStranger:Perhaps she was attracted to his insanity
CaptainGat: Crazy guys get all the chicks.
CaptainGat: Sometimes I try and pick a favorite Beatles album.
CaptainGat: I can't do it.
AbsolutStranger:I can't either. My mix cd is my favorite Beatles album.
AbsolutStranger:My usual answer is Magical Mystery Tour or The White Album.
CaptainGat: I'm digging Rubber Soul tonight.
CaptainGat: Or, The Emo Album.
CaptainGat: I want to be the guy who hangs himself with "You Won't See Me" on repeat.
CaptainGat: How disturbing would that be in a movie?
AbsolutStranger:I would laugh.
AbsolutStranger:Someone should have a sex scene set to Come Together.
CaptainGat: I'm Looking Through You in an Invisible Man montage.
AbsolutStranger:A trailer for The Queen set to Her Majesty
AbsolutStranger:More like a teaser
CaptainGat: Run For Your Life, 28 Weeks Later.
deaddogseye81:Passion of the Christ, Think For Yourself
CaptainGat: Haha.
AbsolutStranger:Hail to the Chief replaced with The Fool on the Hill
CaptainGat: Eh. That song's too deep for this administration.
AbsolutStranger:How about Funkytown?
CaptainGat: X-Men, With a Little Help From My Friends.
AbsolutStranger:Fast and the Furious, Drive My Car
CaptainGat: Ouch.
AbsolutStranger:Lost in Translation, I Saw Her Standing There
CaptainGat: Girl, Streetcar Named Desire.
AbsolutStranger:Cast Away, Help
AbsolutStranger:Brokeback Mountain, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away
CaptainGat: Too good.
CaptainGat: Crimson Tide, Yellow Submarine?
AbsolutStranger:Works
AbsolutStranger:Boogie Nights, Long Long Long
CaptainGat: Haha.
AbsolutStranger:Happiness Is A Warm Gun, any movie concerning suicide
CaptainGat: The Long and Winding Road in a Wizard of Oz trailer.
AbsolutStranger:All You Need Is Love, Triumph of the Will
CaptainGat: Get Back, any movie about someone going home again after a long time.
AbsolutStranger:I'm Only Sleeping, any movie where the "surprise" ending is that it was all a dream.
CaptainGat: Give everything away in the trailer?
CaptainGat: I like it.
AbsolutStranger:Haha
AbsolutStranger:Pumping Iron, Carry That Weight
CaptainGat: Dream movies and episodes can lick my balls.
AbsolutStranger:I agree.
CaptainGat: I let House do it twice...
AbsolutStranger:I let House get away with a lot of annoying formulaic cliches.
AbsolutStranger:I don't care. I still adore the character.
CaptainGat: Orlando Bloom, Act Naturally.
AbsolutStranger:Haha
CaptainGat: I wish I had some good video editing software.
CaptainGat: That's a montage I'd like to make.
AbsolutStranger:I could try something in Windows Media
AbsolutStranger:But I'm going to have to get good and drunk to start sifting through Orlando Bloom clips.
CaptainGat: Romeo and Juliet, It's Only Love
AbsolutStranger:Fatal Attraction, You Like Me Too Much
CaptainGat: Ticket to Ride, Derailed.
AbsolutStranger:Schindler's List, Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da
CaptainGat: Too soon, too soon.
CaptainGat: I'm glad I wasn't sipping on something just then.
CaptainGat: Might've needed a new moniter.
AbsolutStranger:United 93, Flying
AbsolutStranger:I'm going to hell.
AbsolutStranger:Or Wal-Mart.
AbsolutStranger:I'll be back.
AbsolutStranger:Indiana Jones 4, Let It Be
AbsolutStranger:World Trade Center, We Can Work It Out
AbsolutStranger:I'm running dry.
AbsolutStranger:Edward Scissorhands, I Want To Hold Your Hand

2 comments:

Jose Aparicio said...

That was excellent. It went somewhere bad at the end, but overall, it was good.

Educator said...

Sadly, I take no credit for anything in that conversation. It's actually th work of the fellows that belong to this: thehaikuyear.blogspot.com